July 18

07-18-2018

But Mom I don't wanna be up!

Got paratransit arranged
So Dad can be here Saturday
For John's birthday.

Dressed and out the door.
Grabbed an iced capp
And headed for LDO.

Job #1 was to receive
The bracelet charms for Disney.
Then fix Mom's tip envelopes.
Then we called and paid off
The trip. We are going.
It's paid in full.

Delivered stuff to Connie,
And headed home for lunch.

I spent the rest of the day and evening
Creating 75 personalized letters
From Disney characters
That have been ordered.
Whew. Big job but now
I only have to print them.

Supper was bbq hamburgers.
I wanted subs but John
Was not interested.
So I left him in charge.

Now it's time for bed.
Tent sale at Penningtons tomorrow,
Then a late donut with Dad.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts