July 25

07-25-2018

Happy Christmas in July!

LDO had seasonal dinner
Complete with stuffing and pie!
Yum! I had 2 helpings
Of everything.

I also managed to emboss
120 envelope flaps
And die cut the fronts of 20,
Die cut out pieces for 90 3D angels
And die cut 60 cards.

Went and seen Dad
As he is on a trip tomorrow
And drove Mom home.
Drove in the driveway
Only to discover we have lost
One of our bigger toads.

Into the house
made John some supper
And put away leftovers from lunch.
Then sat down.

Had a Disney meeting at 8pm,
Fun,
Giggles,
Silliness
And a sundae
Then home for a shower.

Got John off to work
And was almost asleep
When the phone rang. (11:30)

"The pools are closed now,
You can go to bed"
I am sure my husband thinks
That he is very funny.
I once again made it today
Although it was a slow start
But 9am - 11pm.
Maybe I will survive Disney!
Hhahahhhahhahha

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts