July 13

Happy Friday the 13th.

Not on a bike trip to Port Dover
but a road trip to Port Lambton.

Finally up by 10:30
and I had to make up time.
A shower, dressed, packed
and groceries in car by 11:15
and I was off to get an iced coffee,
a flower for my Dad to give Mom today,
a meat tray for the trip
and get to the meet up spot by 12:15.

Successful then:
I pit stopped in Blenheim
to say "hi at Paper Angels,
continued to Chatham
to say "hi" at Paper Pickle,
then on to Windswept by 4pm
for this weekend.

All unpacked,
supper tonight was delightful.
sweet and sour chicken,
fried rice, fresh green beans
and fresh cherry pie for dessert.

I sat on the dock for a bit
after completing my first task
which was to get
the 31 different packing lists
to send out for the next 31 days.

But.
alas,
I am feeling the effects of only being 
just over 24 hours since surgery
so I am headed to bed.

I have big plans for tomorrow.

Good night from Port Lambton


Comments

Popular Posts