July 8

07-08-2018

Sunday.
My turn to cook lunch.
Rave reviews
On my chocolate iced coffee,
My bbq steak
And my choice of outfit today!

Got John home
Because he had a headache,
And I went out to run
A few errands I forgot about.

Came home to finish a couple,
"Put off because they won't
Take THAT long to do" chores,
And then went to finish
The itinerary cards for the trip.

Ooops!
I got one set written
And realized there were a few
"What was I thinking"
Reservations and plans
That needed tweeking.

John made spaghetti for supper,
Yummmmmmmm
And we decided neither of us
Had any big plans for tonight.

Off to use wifi,
And what I expected to be a
"Quick fix" actually
Took almost 4 hours!
But....
It is 98% perfect.
Exactly where and when
Almost the whole 14 days.

Still hoping for a 2% miracle!

John and I watched a movie,
And now I am fully exhausted.

I have ensured no alarm
will wake me tomorrow morning,
So naturally
I will be wide awake by 7am...
But sleep is the plan.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts