July 17

07-17-2018

I slept long again this morning,
But found out
It was beautiful out
When I got downstairs!!!!

Made my plans
And executed them
in a very timely fashion.

#1 1 1/2" Brad nails.
Started at TSC where I received
The worst customer service ever.
I left abruptly ensuring
They knew my disgust.
Instead I went to Canadian Tire
And found the item with no problem.

#2 Banking.
I needed $310 American
For tips etc for the upcoming trip.
Only missed 1 $50 bill.
Not bad.

#3 Home.
To reorganize tip envelopes
And planners,
And actually put the $$$
In the right places.
I also reposted John's Birthday event.

#4 Nap.
Last night's headache
Moved to the opposite side,
2 migraine meds at 6am
Had worn off.
2 more helped and I slept till 4.

#5 Supper.
The leftover pasta
Became lazy lasagna
And I added stuffed chicken too.

#6 Quilting.
Well I was supposed to be quilting!
I ended up working
On planning emails for our trip.
All done and set up to send
For the next 27 days.
Also dropped off John's taxes.

#7 Home.
I folded some laundry and put it away,
Straightened the kitchen
And realized too late
That I missed
the Robin Williams special
That was on tonight.

#8 Bedtime.
Put away suitcases from the weekend,
Straightened my night table,
New books out,
Medicated and pj'd
And sent John off to work.

Not bad for one day.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts