July 11

07-11-2018

In it to win it today.

I managed to be awake by 8:30
And dawdledd around a bit
Before getting serious.

Dressed, hair and makeup
And purse packed for LDO.
A quick stop at Timmies
For an iced coffee and muffin
And I headed out to find a parking spot.

The lots of conversation, giggles
And I made the grocery list
For this weekends girls getaway.
And told my new fairy tale:

Once upon a time
There lived a beautiful princess (me)
Who found herself wanting a snack
At 1am.
She got out of bed,
And the dog slept on.
She found some Viva Puff cookies,
And the dog slept on.
She went back to bed and got comfy,
And the dog slept on.
She opened the brand new box,
And the dog slept on.
She had to tear open the cellophane,
And the dog slept on.
She stuffed the cellophane back in the box
And the dog slept on.
She bit into the marshmallow cookie
And there was Shooter, her dog,
Wanting some too.
The End

I left LDO
When my parking expired,
And hit the stores on my list,
Scratching off items as I found them.
Giant Tiger
Dollar Tree
Freshco
Yureks Pharmacy
And then home.

By 4:30
All the groceries were away,
Food prep done for the trip,
And I was on a break.

John bbq'd some burgers
After I cleaned up the front porch,
Put away items from yard sale,
Organized 2 pick ups
And solved 2 friend issue problems.

Dishwasher loaded,
I did some weeding and cleaning
In the front yard and in the driveway.

I found a movie to watch,
Got a load of laundry ready to start
And then Otter (the cat) escaped.

The movie was over,
And while letting Shooter (the dog) out
She zipped right out the door!

I chased herr around the back yard
With my phone flashlight
And when she was tired
Of exercising her human...
She non chalantly walked
In the back door again.

Load of laundry folded,
disney clothes in suitcase,
new 31 is put away,
Shower is taken,
And tomorrow's plans at the ready.

I made it to 11:30pm tonight.
Staying up is my exercise for Disney!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts