July 2

07-02-2018

A hot start to this week
And this month.

I slept in this morning...
Like 11am slept in!

Laundry was the big chore today,
And by 3 pm I had 5 or 6 loads
Washed and hung to dry.

I was able to sit outside for a bit,
As we had a lovely breeze.
John was busy trimming a tree
And removing (sadly)
The forsythia that did not make it.

All composted, ladder away
And onto weeding the driveway,
I headed to cooler places
To work on disney tip envelopes.

I decided I was tired of yawning
And having my eyes water,
So it was nap time for me.
I was rudely awakened
When I slipped off the edge of the bed.

John and I made
Homemade pizza for supper.
He installed the living room a/c today
So we had supper in there.
Fresh blackberries from our bushes
Made a fantastic dessert.

Had to cancel tonight's bonfire,
I tried to work through it
But my head is pounding.

Tomorrow will be an early morning,
As my Remicade is at 8am!!!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts