July 9

07-09-2018

Naturally because I could sleep in,
I was wide awake at 8am.

I laid around and read for a while,
But then it was time
To get some stuff done.

Dressed (with makeup and earrings)
I headed down to the smell
Of fresh brewing coffee.

I left for free Wifi
And fixed the last error I had made
On our reservations.
Home again,
John was working on paneling,
So I got busy making 4 sets
Of personal planning cards,
And 3 large hotel room calendars.

All outside!
August in Florida,
I better get used to the heat.

I had a couple more things to do
Before heading out
To Valleyview for dart night.

I kept score,
And it was a fun night.
Home again for supper,
And a bit of tv.

Now it's time for some sleep.
I am exhausted
(Probably all the fresh air)
And I have lots to do tomorrow.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts