June 26

06-26-2018

This whole kidnapping thing...
Seemingly productive.

Before I even left,
I got dressed and dealt with pete
I cleaned the kitchen
And weeded 1\3 of the driveway garden
Just so I could say
I did something around here.

While gone I did some work
On the trip AND
Got a prime reservation
I did not expect to find.

Thankfully John slept
the whole time that I was gone.
Angry Crohns had me laying down
For a few hours before
I was off to a planning meeting
For the upcoming trip.

A little fine tuning
And a couple decisions later,
And we have 85% of all
The dining reservations made.

I was updating some details
When I was asked to check out
Air Miles online
Where we managed to book
All the hotels we needed
....With our points
For the trip there AND back!

I am thoroughly tired,
And have lots of prep work still to do
But
It's bedtime.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts