June 19

06-19-2018

A lazy morning.
I sat outside in the breeze
In my pyjamas enjoying
The lovely change in temperature.

John and I saved the neighbours'
Two cats, who have learner to escape
Then crawl up the tree,
And cry till someone gets them down.
Thankfully, we have a ladder.

Showered and dressed,
It was off to the funeral home,
Where a tired young girl
Came back with us.

We stopped for a McD's sundae
And then came home
And showed her the food channel
Cake wars and you should eat here.
She is hooked and happy some of it
Can be gotten on Netflix!

A quick snack
And I was off again.
This time to the movies in London.
We have had tickets for almost a week
To see "the book club".

It was great.
A snack at Taco Bell
And we headed homeward!

I have spent most of the last hour+
Delving into the American Torrid site
Scanning the Disney clothing
They have on sale.

I wish I were a millionairre!

Now it is time to settle down,
And get some sleep.

A busy morning ahead,
So....

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts