June 27

06-27-2018

June just flew By!

Today was a whirlwind too.
I slept soooo deeply last night
I did not even wake up
When John came home.
I slept until 10am.

Off and running,
I headed for LDO.
Thank goodness Talbot
is almost open for parking again!
Did a bit of planning paper work,
Talked, laughed...

Then off to Michaels
To price bridal flowers for
My nephews fiancee.
While I was there,
I ran into an unexpected
Bunch of deals!!!!!
I was there for 2 hours.

When I finally left there,
It was off to Penningtons
To check out their clearance...
Instead found capris, shorts
AND the shirt I was looking for!

Time to head for home,
Right after I picked up some Bunsen
For bbq'd hamburgers tonight.

I left John to make supper,
Showered and put on pjs!

The evening was spent,
Fixing some dancing shoes for someone,
Finishing a board for someone,
Starting a suit renovation for Dad,
Prepping 6 pairs of pants
For alteration for my Dad,
Folding 3 loads of laundry,
Cleaning the kitchen,
And now.....

I am done!
So done.
Over done.
Undone.
Done like dinner.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts