June 13

06-13-2018

Hello LDO.

I did pack last night
So I just had to focus
On getting my butt out of bed....
And make a lunch.

I made myself a sandwich,
Grabbed a muffin and a drink
And headed out the door.
There was a definite threat
Of a big storm in the air.

My poor Malificent has been sitting
Since last Thursday,
And she was not happy with me.
But I opened up the windows
And the sunroof
And we headed out of the driveway.

I arrived at LDO first,
And nothing bugs me more
Than an uneven distribution
Of chairs to the tables.
I do realize that is crazy!!!!
But I did even them out
And in doing, realized,
The carpet needed vacuuming.

Oh well,
That was for later.

I set myself up
And got my lunch into the fridge.
I had brought everything I needed
To finish off my 12 pages.

Although we had 8 people,
It was very quiet,
With all of us working hard,
But when chatter started...
So did laughter.

Slowly the room emptied
Until there was only 3 left.
I did a vacuum of the room,
And I had been right about the need,
I found a letter I cut out last week!!!!!

I gave a friend a ride home,
And headed for Shoppers to pick up
A series of items I ran out of
In a ROW yesterday!!!! LOL

As I came out,
The storm I seen coming this morning,
The spitting of the storm started.

By the time I got into our driveway
the winds had blown
The storm over our end of the city,
And there was the sun. Weird.

All unloaded,
I said my Greetings to everyone...
Including John who was having trouble
Sleeping today.

I headed upstairs
Because I had a sudden headache
And felt horribly exhausted.
The plan was to read,
But I woke up 2 hours later.

Thankfully I did not wake John
And me and the fur babies
headed downstairs to get supper started.
Tonight is manicotti.

A muggy night inside.
So I washed a comforter
And sat outside in the breeze!

BIG day tomorrow.

1) coffee at Valleyview @10
2) drive Mom to her second eye surgery @11
3) take Mom to Dr's appointments @2
4) pick up movie tickets @3
5) off to the Valleyview family bbq @4
6) cook for Mom for the weekend @7
7) sleep over at Mom's @11

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts