June 11

06-11-2018

I am exhausted.
I need a relaxing vacation.
Wait!
I just HAD a vacation!

We were up early, packed
And having breakfast before 9am.
Car loaded, GPS set up,
We headed for the dead center
Of Toronto.

One easily fixed wrong turn
And we arrived at
Ripley's Aquarium at 10am.

It was a fascinating place!
Everyone should go,
When 4 kids class trips
Are NOT there!

When we got to the moving platform,
At one point we had
A saw fish laying above us
And sharks circling the tube.
It was awesome!

The jellyfish area was amazing.

All done we headed out
And we're soon on our way home.

John dropped me off at Valleyview
To visit Dad,
While he travelled around
Picking up our fur babies,
Who were happy to see us!
Although their babysitters
Were wonderful with them.

Home,
John went to bed
And I crashed in a chair.

Pasta with venison meat sauce
And it was time
For John to uniform up
And head for work.

I can't keep my eyes open.

So Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts