June 21

06-21-2018

Coffee Thursday.
Took Dad
his first donut in a couple weeks!
His sugars are almost
back to me normal now,
So an occasional treat is ok.

We chatted about
This weekends bbq
And what he wanted to eat.

Burgers
Sausages
Cucumbers
Nectarines
Export
And an ice cream drum stick!

The next job was banking,
The beer store,
And then home.

I had every intention of doing
The grocery shopping
But alas,
I was not in the mood.

John and I stripped the living room down
Including removing the area rug,
Moving all the furniture OUT
Vacuumed and washed the floor,
Downsized and dusted
And it is so much fresher now.

Off to Valleyview AGAIN
For pub night.
And a very noisy pub night
With singing and silliness.

I brought Pizza home,
Made cookies baked inside cookies,
And crashed.

My eyes are blurry
So my body is screaming
"BEDTIME!"

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts