June 20

06-20-2018

Up early,
And grabbed an iced coffee.
Then headed for the hairdresser

And cut off all my hair!

Got ready and off to a funeral
To support a friend.

Home again,
My back was really sore...
It got steadily worse
As the late afternoon
And evening wore on.

I made bacon and spinach asiago
Stuffed pork chops
With homemade apple sauce,
Gravy, candied carrots
And John made whipped potatoes.

So delightfully indulgent
For a Wednesday supper!

Leftovers with the addition
Of a pound of cooked ground beef
Made a shepherds pie.

I got the kitchen clean
Looked at John who was handing me
My 3rd robaxacet
And grabbed a Dean R Koontz novel
And headed for bed.

Tomorrow is donuts with Dad day,
The day I pay bills and get groceries,
Prep for a busy weekend,
Clean the house...

Hope I am up to it!

Good night (early) from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts