May 19

05-19-2018

Rain.
I slept in a little.
My back was still sore
From the "beer bottle incident"
Of Friday afternoon.

2 robax and a coffee
While I wrote a "to do" list.

Mom and Dad
Were coming for a bbq
So with the rain...
A double set was necessary
Just in case.

I moved our "winter greenhouse"
That covers our back deck
And was just sitting aside for the moment
And converted it into
A side room off the garage.

The dining table and chairs
Fit nicely inside in case
It continued to rain,
And then I cleaned up inside,
In case it really started raining hard.

My part of the meal was:
Mushrooms
Onions and potatoes
Apple sauce
Cherry lemonade
And strawberry shortcake.
Mom was bringing pork chops.

John was up by noon,
And we finished getting ready
Just as they arrived.

It turned out to be a beautiful
Afternoon outside
And "L-upper" was yummy.

John had just started planting
The front flower pots
When Dad's ride got here.

Mom left shortly after that
And we cleaned up.

A quick shower
And we decided to watch some tv.
But!
John fell asleep and I sent him
Off to bed for the night.

Now I have had a snack,
Locked everything up
And heading to bed myself.

Happy long weekend
To anyone who gets one! (Not us)

And good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts