May 8

05-08-2018

Tuesdays can suck as bad
As any Monday.
But not when you can sleep in!!!!!

10am was when I crawled
Out of my comfy bed
And started my day!

Dressed and makeup,
I headed for the daily chores
Of feeding and airing out the pets
While I got packed up
For my London day-trip.

A pit stop at Timmies
Netted me an iced cap
With a carmal shot in it,
A return to Home Solutions,
Then off to North London
To print some photos.

I grabbed a bagel and another
Iced cap with caramel shot
And drove into the days infusion place
With plenty of time to spare.

IV went in alright,
But my body was fighting it today
So I had to keep my arm dead still.
2 and a half hours of Remicade,
Is a long time to keep it that way.
I read my book for book club
And ate cookies.

Off to pick up some catalogs
Before taking Highbury
Back to good old St Thomas.
A pit stop at Valleyview
The To check on a lunch issue,
Also had me fixing his DVD player
And talking to other residents.

Home once again,
John and I visited the neighbours
And then I sat for an hour.
Packed for LDO,
Packed for book club,
Sold my birthday tiara,
And had a small supper.

Left John with a ready to heat supper
And headed out.

Book club's chapter this month
Is all about finding your inner child
And remembering how to play!
We coloured, checked out some
Old children's books and laughed.

Home by just after 11,
I had missed John's departure,
But not without him advising me
Of a rogue skunk wandering around.

Talked with Mom,
Talked with John...
Now this headache will be the
Last thing I report on.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts