May 2

05-02-2018

Sleepy Debbie.

I did however get up, packed,
Made a lunch, got a coffee, banking
And to LDO just after 10am.

At LDO
I finished a card stack,
Scrapbooked my birthday cards
And post it notes
While visiting and eating lunch.

Left there and went out
To pay some bills,
Over to mc happy day
Where I picked up an item for a friend
And made more disney dining
Reservations for friends.

Headed home
Where John was up and already
Working in the pond garden.
I helped until 5:30.
I finally seen our new resident...
A frog in our pond.
2 composter later we quit.

Spaghetti and meat sauce for supper.
The first solid food in days,
And it tasted fantastic.

The rest of the night my lazy butt
Sat watching tv,
Only rising once to load
And start the dishwasher.

John off to work,
It is now time to head for bed.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts