May 10

05-10-2018

How can it be may 10th??

Ever woken up and just thought...
"Not yet...."

I forced myself up and got dressed,
Even dressed nicely IN A DRESS.

I did get my laundry away,
Before I packed up for my day out
With Dad.

A pit stop at Timmies
And I was at Valleyview
Before 10am.

Dad was waiting.
After getting Thursday coffee made
We visited with many "dropper inners"
And decided in which order
We would be accomplishing our trip.

Paratransit "forgot" us
So they arrived late,
But we were soon at Dollar Tree
And Dad was picking out cards
And finding 12 items
for the scavenger hunt on sunday.

Then we were off to WalMart
Where Dad wanted lunch.
He was bound and determined
To have a double burger and fries.

We had a great time
In the garden center
Picking out mother's day gifts.
He also bought himself
a hanging pettunia basket
AND 2 Saskatoon Berry bushes.

Then it was off to electronics
For him to get himself a new DVD player.
Off next to restock his JIC
Foods and snacks.

Just in time for his ride to return.
THAT was 3 hours?????
Got him back
And unloaded and put away
All his purchases.

Home again
After gassing up and washing
BOTH our cars.

A little break and then off
To get a few more Disney reservations
Made for friends
And ate a caramel sundae!

Home in time to get John off
On his thursday-friday run.

Now I am just ready to crash.
Long day....

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts