May 20

05-20-2018

Owwwwwwwwwww!!

So: church at 9
Coffee at 10
Jack in the pulpit find at 12

Home and changed to work.
Burger king 1
Gas and beer 1:30
Shoppers 2

We moved one and a half yards
Of the 3 yards of soil
That is in the front yard
With the garden tractor and trailer.

Half the lilac garden cleaned up
Lilacs trimmed
Both of the roses trimmed
Round garden raked out
Dead cut off three shrubs
driveway garden cleaned and planted!
11 planters planted
Half the driveway weeded
spiral tree trimmed
euonymus cut down to half it's size
PLUS we filled 2 composters!!!!

We took turns showering,
While he went I prepped supper
And loaded the dishwasher,
While I cleaned up
He finished making the spaghetti.

I made it to the sofa!
We watched NCIS - Los Angeles
With our yummy supper...
Until I had enough strength
To head for the upstairs,
After starting the dishwasher.

Now it is 9:30 and I am in bed.

I am so sore
2 robaxacet sore.

I hurt everywhere
2 mudslides hurt.

I have a sunburnt face
Aloe on sunburn.

I fell on this bed,
And am pretty sure
I am not moving .... At all!
Possibly ever again.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts