May 30

05-30-2018

Logically....
Time can NOT get away from you!

On the other hand....
Where did the month of May go?

How can I have used
5 whole months of this year up already?

I am astonished
That I cannot put my finger
On just how I wasted 181 days
With so very little to show.

Projects, plans, dates, parties...

Today was another run like crazy
Kind of day.
Off to Fenwick for a funeral,
And then shopping
All the way home,
Only to realize it was pub night
At Valleyview cause Dad called.

Home just in time to sprint
Through St Thomas,
Get gas at $1.16 and over to the pub.

Home for a late night bbq,
And then off to work for John
And a much deserved sleep for me.
Last night I couldn't sleep,
And 3 animals vying for my attention
Made sleeping uncomfortable anyway.

I was up at 7am
So I am officially calling it a night.

Tomorrow:
Coffee and donuts with Dad
Return to Giant Tiger
Pick rhubarb at Connie's
And possibly a grocery and beer run.
Then home
To price yard sale craft items.

Good night from John Street
And prayers for less muggy weather!

Comments

Popular Posts