May 9

05-09-2018

Did not fall asleep until after 2am,
And wide awake at 6am!!!

Just one of the "Happy" side effects
That happen after a Remicade day.

Out of the house
And off to an appointment with Mom.

LDO project for today
Was getting birthday photos
Into my already started album.
I glued in the last one at 4pm.

I am short just one page left to do!

By the time I got home
I was not only tired
But my right shoulder was angry too.
With ice and time
I could move it a bit better by 7pm.

John bbq burgers for supper
And then off for a nap,
While I straightened the kitchen
And folded 3 large  baskets of laundry.
( 2 were ALL John )

I am writing this early,
Because I am already in pj's
And cannot wait to hit my bed!

Tomorrow is Dad day.
Coffee at Valleyview  and then
We are heading out to do his
Mother's Day shopping.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts