March 28

03-28-18

Hello...
My eyes finally opened at 10:30.
So very exhausted.

Dressed and off to LDO.
I spent a few hours
Working out my 31 party rewards.

Headed off to meet Dad's bus
So we could get his Easter shopping
And his cards bought.
We also had lunch,
And wrapped his 6 gifts
Before his bus came
and picked him up.

Tried calling Mom to no avail,
So I headed over
To check on her
And found her phone in her coat!
I dropped off Dad's gifts
And headed home.

I cooked bbq'd steak strips
For wraps with peppers and onions.
Side dished of Parmesan noodles
And frenched green beans.

Dishes done,
I have had my feet up
And relaxed all night.

forgiveness is a gift ti give OR get.

Life back into my plans is harder
Than it looks when you are exhausted.

Sometimes what I want to work on
Is not as important as someone else's needs.

Playing and crafting is part
Of who I am.

Friendship is necessary to keep
A person focused and happy.

I need me (alone) time and I need
Breathing room in my schedule.

Sometimes forgotten talent is
as important to others as it is to me.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts