March 17

03-17-18

Happy St Patrick's Day

It's a party day on a Saturday.
Up and out the door
For a combo birthday/St Patty party.

Good time,
Fun party,
Managed to glue together
2 more albums together.

A beautiful sunny day
To drive home with the sun roof open.
Back in St Thomas
I waited in a significantly long time
In line to get my car washed,
Then did it again with John's car.

Home again,
I waited for John to get up
And found out he was in no mood
To have a night of partying.

A movie and the two
Of us relaxed (with ice cream).

At 9pm I am tired, sore
And freezing... so off to bed.

Week 3 reminders:
Sunday I contemplated forgiveness
Monday I added life back to my plans
Tuesday I added what I want to work on
Wednesday I added playing and crafting
Thursday I decided friendship is necessary
Friday I realized I need me (alone) time
Saturday I became aware of forgotten talent

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts