March 15

03-15-18

Thursday.

Get up Deb!
Could slept all morning!

Walmart to exchange Dad's dvd
That didn't work,
Coffee and donuts with Dad 10-12
Dad to hospital 12:20 with Mom,
Bank,
Gas
*** sad that I was excited to get it at $1.13,
Beer store,
Florist and delivery,
Mortgage payment,
Home for lunch.

Decided John would enjoy
A harvest vegetable soup for supper.
So I made a double batch
And froze half of it!
To the part I would be serving
I added the meat of some
Beef short ribs...
Which thrilled Shooter who got a bone.

Did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen,
Even did a load of laundry.
Then relaxed for 2 whole hours.

Off into whatever you call this weather!
Sun, snow, rain, wind all in one.
Pub night (Irish version) at Valleyview.
Entertainment was great
And home around 8pm.

Late supper,
Finishing off with oreo ice cream.
A BIG treat here as my Crohn's
Hates oreos.
Mmmmmm but I love it.

Quick clean up of dishes,
Set up coffee for morning,
Made bed and crawled in!
Just in time for John to say good bye.

Forgiveness - remember to give
AND to ask for
Add life into my life not just plans
Work on what I like
Remember to play and craft
Trust friendship
Create me time
Enjoy my talents

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts