March 14

03-04-18

Wednesday is LDO.
I like the fact that I can accomplish
A project on my own
While in a room with others.
It is not perfect!

While I do have to tote my supplies
All the way to the room,
I am limited to what I can carry!
And there are no household chores
To distract my attention from the project.

While I only have the supplies I bring
I am not overwhelmed by "Stuff"
I could maybe use
Or other projects I could be doing.

While I am stuck eating a lunch I bring,
I prepare it myself
So if I don't like it...
It's my own stupid fault.

While conversations may interupt
What I am doing and my train of thought,
I accomplish more than if
I had stayed home doing nothing.

I think LDO covers 5 of 7 of the areas
I am supposed to be covering this month!

Life back into my plans,
add what I want to work on,
playing and crafting,
friendship is necessary,
use your forgotten talent.

During LDO,
Which was a laugh riot!
I managed to glue down 50 pages.
10 single page layouts
20 double page layouts
Which all totalled makes 5 albums.
***Not to mention the error pages
I had to tear apart or rework.

I got home around 4:30pm
And gave Mom a hot roast beef dinner
To take home for supper.
Then made us a big
Italian feast of bacon stuffed chicken,
Garlic bread with cheese and pasta
With fresh veggies in sauce.
Delicious.

The kitchen was all cleaned up
When John finally got up
To find his supper ready
With a warm apple strudel for dessert!

A relaxing evening.
Cause tomorrow is crazy.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts