March 2

03-02-18

Happy Birthday to my Dad.

I was absolutely stiff
When I woke up.

A quick dressing and hair do
Because a lovely St Thomas man
Was delivering an absolutely
Amazing fireplace for our living room.
It is beautiful
And it matches our house perfectly.

A quick packing
And I was off to have a birthday lunch
With Dad and Mom.
I made a roast chicken
And a peach pie.
Dad was very happy.
We stayed until 2pm.

Home again,
I made a crustless chicken pot pie
With leftovers and did dishes.
Then came the real work.
Reorganizing my house.
I am tired of the mess and disorganization.
4 of 6 main floor rooms
Look fantastic!!!!
1 behind a door,
And the other will be finished tomorrow.

The evening was spent
Visiting with Mom and Anne.
A great night and John was entertaining.

Now I sit here...
Starving. Tonight all I want is food.
I have eaten too much now
So I am quitting for the night.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts