March 25

03-25-18

What a short sleep.
Bed by 1am, sleep by 2am,
Alarm at 8am.

Up and at em Deb!

Church at 9.
Coffee at Valleyview at 10.
Lunch with Dad at noon.
Nap at 2.
Delivery at 4.

I spent the late afternoon
Making spring wreaths.
I spent the evening
Decorating for Easter,
And then started organizing
All the 31 stock for Tuesday night's
Big party and show!

I am tired, but
Refuse to go to bed
Before the kitchen is completely clean.

Sunday I prayed for forgiveness
I added life back to my plans
By discussing menus for Easter and my birthday.
I added what I want to work on
By decorating for Easter.
I added playing and crafting
By making new spring wreaths.
Friendship found me organizing
Stock for a friend.
A nap provided me (alone) time.
A forgotten talent became obvious
When I managed to make an Easter
Candy dish out of scraps I owned.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts