March 23

03-23-18

My first job of the day,
Was to have a nap!

My second job was
To get up, dressed and presentable
In 10 MINUTES
Because the appliance repair guy
And could come in the morning now.

Stove repaired,
I headed off to coffee at Mom's.
Another lively chat
And suddenly it was 2pm!
I did a few "mom needs" chores
And headed out to see
About Dad's non working DVD player.
He needs a new one.

Finally home I lazed around
Doing not much more than a sloth!
John was sleeping
So I watched tv,
Prepped supper and washed dishes.
At 8pm, I suddenly realized
That I had forgotten to pick up
All my prescriptions...
So out I ran to Yureks before they closed.

Tomorrow is already packed
With places to go
And to-do's needing to be to-done.

Forgiveness
Life and plans
Work
Playing and crafting
Friendship
Alone time
Talents

This list "should not" be so hard
To work into your life... but it is!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts