March 7

03-07-18

LDO day.
Up and started chores by 9am.
Before I left,
I managed to straighten up
And prep some supper.

I brought my paper pads
And designed 15 double page layouts.
Next week I will ink all the pieces
And glue them together!

I got home pumped up
But after eating some lunch,
I crashed hard and fell asleep!
I woke up and John made supper.

Totally did not get anything else done.
John and I spent the evening
Relaxing and watching
"Friends" reruns.

Now it's time to get John out the door
And hop into my comfy bed.

Thursday is donut with Dad say,
And I do coffee for Valleyview.
Then groceries and bills.

The week is going well,
Working when needed,
Playing and relaxing when necessary.

Sunday I contemplated forgiveness
Monday I added life back to my plans
Tuesday I added what I want to work on
Wednesday I will continue to use as play

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts