March 29, 30, 31st

03- 29,30,31 -18

Wow. In like a lamb...
Tonight is super windy!
Rainy all day too.

I have been sick for the past
Few days with no posts.
Ever heard the cure is worse
Than the ailment?
I do not often reach for my
Heavy duty pain meds.
But,
When John comes home
And I am crying in my sleep,
It's time to do something.

First the pain killers,
Second a doctors appointment.

The unfortunate fact is:
I am allergic to almost anything
That would help me,
Leaving me to choose between
Tylenol and narcotics.
I have no real middle ground.

I spent most of Friday
In a narcotic haze (yuck)
And a lot of time sleeping.

Better today thankfully.

John brought home our new tv today!
50" flat screen,
JUST
As Shaw arrived to hook up
Our new satellite dish!

Happy hubby now
That he can watch fighting and Nascar.

I got the lemon pie baked for tomorrow.
The gifts wrapped for Easter.

Before bed I will hit the shower.

March was all about:
Forgiveness
Life back into my plans
I added what I want to work on
I added playing and crafting
friendship is necessary
I need me (alone) time
I became aware of forgotten talent

Happy Easter to all.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts