March 12

03-12-18

Blogger time!

Monday.
Slept in.
Sleeping on the sofa is NOT restful
But safer for me
When my immune system
Was knocked off just last monday
And John has a cold.

He was off to do a couple errands
Before I even rolled over.

By the time he got back,
Dishes were done,
Supper prepped,
Laundry folded
And another load started,
Pets (both) were aired out and fed,
And I was dressed.

He did listen when I sent him
back to bed after lunch.
He slept all afternoon.

Took today off again.
Busy week last week
And the sound advice I am often given:
"Listen to what your body
Tells you to do"
So I did. It said sit on your butt.

After supper,
I finally inventoried my collection
Of my Dean R Koontz library.
I am missing 13,
And found numerous duplicates.
Hmmmmmm not sure how.

Working with what I learned last week,
Use forgiveness, incorporate life and plans,
work on things I love, add play and crafting,
Make friendship a priority, but give myself
me (alone) time, use my talents.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts