March 26

03-26-18

Job #1 when I woke up before 8am,
Was to take a nap!!!!

Started by booking paratransit
For Dad to go Easter shopping.
Up and dressed for work,
I put away the dishes,
Organized the Easter left to go away,
Wrapped all the Easter gifts,
Signed all the cards,
Got John to finish his wrapping,
A quick stop at the store
Got the missing chocolate bunny.

It was already noon,
So off to the condo,
Mom had a to-do list.
Fixed a few things,
Decorated a few things,
And then headed home.

It was now 3:30!
John headed for a nap
As he works tonight,
And I headed to the front door
To "easterify" the urns
And clean up the front step area
With no coat! It was beautiful.

Arriving inside,
I got to work on my card kits
For tomorrow morning at Valleyview.
I designed it,
Punched out all the pieces,
Added double sided tape,
And presto! 18 cards
For the residents to make.

My 31 Rep arrived
With all her demo items for display,
And after pricing some items for sale,
She and I packed catalog bags
While eating hamburgers.

9pm,
I had a Crohn's attack.
No warning, just "boom" .

10pm seen John
Tuck me into bed,
And check for temperature,
And here I am.
(With only one thing left to do on my cards)

A good nights sleep will help.
Tomorrow:
9:30am cards at Valleyview
6:30pm 31 party at my house
Hope I see you there.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts