JUNE 8

June 8th 2017

Hello from I wish I had more hours.

Got up late,
as I woke up feeling headachy.

Dressed and off to have donuts with Dad.
Picked up some fresh ones,
JUST delivered and out at Spicers,
and off to Valleyview.
Dad was in the lobby
with Don and Martin.

We all sat around
talking about the fishing trip
they had been on yesterday.
All had a great time
and we talked for well over an hour!

I left when I got the call from John.
We headed over to Olde Gardens
to pick up our auction items.
John is now the proud owner
of a 5 section work bench
that cost us less than $25!!!!!!!!!!!

A lot of slugging,
but its all at the house now.
The garbage bin leaves tomorrow,
and 24 hours later,
John is on vacation.

I am looking forward to the set up
of the new man cave.

I spent the afternoon
receiving all the items I won at auction
and posting my unneeded  items
for sale online.

Once it cooled down,
I headed out to toss more in the bin
from the side yard,
a few old patio pieces
and then a quick trip
to do some banking,
and grab John a couple burgers.

Got home and found we had company.
Would have loved to sit outside
but it was mosquito night,
and I gave up and came inside.

Made a couple eggs for supper,
and now that John has left the house,
and headed out for work...
I am going to head for bed,
and spend some time
with Archie and Jughead.

Never did get to Mom's today,
will have to pop over tomorrow.

Good Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts