JUNE 2

June 2nd 2017

A productive day,
that had me going
in all directions.

I spent the morning
cleaning up the house
and doing chores and laundry.

At noon,
my mom showed up
and wanted a new phone.
Off to White Oaks Mall
we drove in her new car,
after a very large garbage dumpster
was dropped in our driveway.

No problems choosing a phone.
Mom has moved into 2017
with a new touch screen phone,
with extra large screen,
blue tooth for her new car
and unlimited calls and texting.

Dad was happy to see us,
when we stopped in for a visit
on our way home.
He was quite happy about
the hands free phone in the car.

Her contacts transferred,
her car set up,
I was dropped off at home.

John slept until well after 9pm.
I spent the evening
looking at ideas for not only
John's new man cave,
but ideas for my "coming soon"
scrapbook space.

Made some dinner,
and when I turned around,
our little cat proudly showed me
she had caught a mouse!
That immediately found me
screaming and standing on a chair.
(It was about 2" long - a baby)

John came down and got rid of it.

Kitchen cleaned up...
John and I planned a bit of the weekend
and tried to decide the best
order in which to accomplish
filling the bin this week.

It was a lovely day.
I am feeling a bit better,
and hope to spend this weekend
enjoying gutting the garage.

So one more night of good sleep.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts