JUNE 14

June 14th 2017

Well todays heat did not beat me.

I was up at 9,
washed my hair
and made it a fluffy disaster,
couldn't do anything with it.

Off to LDO
where I finished painting a tool box
for this Sunday's gift,
reorganized a photo book
for Dad's hobby show,
and managed to get to Valleyview
on time to watch Dad smile.

He had lots of people
asking lots of questions,
making comments
and lots of friends who came out
to support his show.
Thanks to all who made it.

In off time,
you could see Dad sitting
looking at his creations,
and I swear you could see
them memories he was having.
Amazing 3 hours.

We got it all packed up
and into the van
and I was home by 5pm.

John and I had pasta and meatballs
while I rested my very sore knee.

Judy brought me some cake I was craving,
and I watched The Good Wife
for the evening.

Big accomplishment????
I folded 2 loads of laundry tonight.

Wahoo me.

Tomorrow looks just as busy,
except my little car will have
me bopping from South London
to Sparta throughout the day
and end with a family BBQ
at Valleyview tomorrow.
Time to get John up
and off to work,
so I am off for a date with Archie.

Good Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts