June 7

June 7th 2017

Hello Wednesday.
You were a busy day weren't you!

Up way before my eyes would focus,
I was off to Valleyview
to drop off some fishing poles!
Yes,
the men at Valleyview were going
to go fishing at Springwater today.

Dad was pretty excited,
and from what I hear...
(I will hear it in person tomorrow)
he had a great time,
pole in the water and sun on his face.

The drop off/visit did not take much time,
so I grabbed an egg mcmuffin,
ran through a quick car wash,
popped by the house again to grab something,
and headed off to LDO.

My quilt (what I was working on)
is starting to look good.
I now have 4 squares completely painted.
I spent a little time
helping 2 fellow artists
get a little more perspective
on their birds.....
NOW the 3 of us have at least
2-4 squares completed. YAY

How again,
I threw a lovely roast beef
in the oven with potatoes,
turnip and carrots and corn.

Off to Home Hardware
to catch the paint sale (last day)
and got 2 cans of grey floor paint,
2 cans of Dupont yellow wall paint,
1 Jeff Gordon blue work bench paint
and 1 Jeff Gordon red peg board paint.

Yup John has a theme
and I have the vision!

We slipped onto the sofa
once we got home
and threw our feet up.
We have started watching
BONES reruns together.

Dinner was sooooo yummy
that I had 2 helpings.
John was off to lie down,
and I straightened the kitchen
and loaded the dishwasher.

I heard a noise at the door,
and 2 little neighbours were there
with goldfish for our pond.....
we went out and put the bags
to float and acclimate temperature.
I gave the suckers
while I tried to explain
that the fishies needed to
"soak in the pond" until they were shivery
just like when the girls took a bath,
then I could let them out of the bag
and swim in the pond with the other fishies.

They were happy with that explanation.

I watched a movie,
and now.... I guess bed is in the cards.

Donut Thursday,
a bit of work at Mom's,
picking up the work benches
and who knows what else.....


Good Night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts