JUNE 17

June 17th 2017

My friends often ask
what foods I can eat.
My crohns is not as finicky
as I have heard other peoples is.
I can pretty much eat
anything I want
with the exception of cream soda,
fruit loops and oreo cookies.
I still have to avoid small seeds
and whole grains,
but otherwise I am pretty much good
to eat all my favourite foods.

Except popcorn.
My favourite indulgence
is home made caramel popcorn.
Have made it since I was a kid
in St Catharines.
LOVE it.

Had to have it last night.
Just a big craving.

Yup paid for the today.
Cramps and stomach pains
are the price I pay
and they were pretty intense today.
I forget (as I do not indulge often)
just what a crappy day I have
after a movie and popcorn night.

Slept late,
and then tried to sit comfortably
until we needed to get going
for Valleyview at 1:30pm.

The Essex was making a road trip
over to the Fathers Day party.
It made it there and back
under its own power,
I just followed along behind
as a sort of back up j.i.c.

Dad and John had a great time
showing it off
and hearing stories from those
who had owned or driven one
way back then! (1926)

When we got home,
I went to bed
and slept until 6:30.
The cramps were a bit better.
Went and checked
out the garage progress.
The bench fits PERFECTLY
and the book shelf storage
is the right size too.
Tomorrow,
after a Father's Day bbq lunch,
he intends to paint the work bench.
I am on photo lock down
at this point in the reno
as per John until it is done.

John and I had supper
watching The Ranch on Netflix
and some cookies for dessert.

WOW look at my
exciting saturday night eh????
John has been going on 2 hours sleep
so I have sent him to the shower
and we are headed to bed.

Mom wants us all at mass
9am?!?!?!??!
and then we are all coming back here
for a surf and turf BBQ lunch.

Happy Father's Day to all.
Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts