JUNE 27

June 27th 2017

How do most days start?

Mine started with a nap!
yup.
woke up and decided I needed a nap!

Finally popped my eyes open
in time to receive my first phone call.
Mom.
She wanted a ride to a Dr's appointment.
So it was not going to be a pj day.

Got dressed.
Funny, tired did not mean lazy!
In the first hour of the day
I did more chores than I do 
some days all together.
Apparently that was a good thing
because I kinda lost inspiration
to do anything at all later on.

Dropped Mom off at the Dr,
dropped off a couple bags of stuff
at a friends and chatted until Mom
was ready to be picked up again.
Drove over to Valleyview 
for a quick visit.
Judy was just bringing Dad back
from their Timmies lunch out.

Got Mom home,
came home myself and harvested rhubarb,
ate some lunch, and snacks, and cookies...
tired in my world also involves eating
everything in sight apparently.

Judy headed off to work,
John went off to run an errand
and I took a nap instead of quilting class.

I am very lucky some days,
to have the husband I do.
He has been there right from the beginining
of my fight with this disease,
and he must have seen
how crappy I felt.
BECAUSE I received dinner in bed tonight!
Mini meatloaf with homemade sauce,
noodles, green beans 
and strawberry shortcake
I had prepped early this morning.

I spent the rest of the night
relaxing and reading in bed.

Happy grad night Jackson!


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts