JUNE 20

June 20th 2017

A day fraught with weird situations.

Up by 7:30 which I consider ugly o'clock!
Otter needed to be in east london
for her "operation" at 8:45.
She is now an it.
You are welcome Bob Barker!

My next mission
was to pick up my 138 photos
ordered on sale at Loblaws
in west London...
muahahhahahhah beside Michaels.

Headed home
ate some breakfast,
sorted the photos,
figured out what was wrong
with the printer FINALLY
and printed John's party invites.

John arrived home just about 2
and I sent him to bed,
causing another problem,
who was picking up Miss Otter?

Me,
so off to east London again
arriving 40 minutes early.
When I finally got her,
she was pretty dozy.

She slept in my lap
the whole drive home.
I ran in the house,
put on her cone,
left her on the bed with John,
and headed for quilting class!

Yup
never a dull moment.
Treated myself to an Arbys
chicken cordon bleu
and got to class just on time.

I fixed a panel and started another
for my quilt.
I also ordered another 
set of panels to do!
We were all done early
and home before 10.

Tomorrow is LDO
so I am off for some rest,
Otter is out like a light,
Shooter is jealous of the cat,
Judy is off at a friends
and John is off to work.


Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts