JUNE 16

June 16th 2017

Tired old Deb.
11am before I could get up.
Everything is/was sore.

Dragged myself out of bed,
and dressed in summer bum clothes
and a brace on the old knee.

John went off to Valleyview
for men's breakfast and old cars.
When he got home
he was off to the garage
trying to decide on this weekends
big jobs and a plan of attack.

I made him go to bed
before starting on anything.
I spent the afternoon
doing very small jobs and chores
and making cabbage rolls
for us for supper.

The Ranch finally has Season 3
out on Netflix,
So John and I made some popcorn
and we watched the first two
episodes before he was sent back to bed.

The rest of the evening
was spent with my knee resting
and quietly chilling out
on the sofa alone.

John is off for his last shift of the week,
with some awesome bbq meals planned
and I am going to go to bed
in hopes I get some rest.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts