Jan 2

01-02-18

A BUSY day.

In our world,
It is still December 5th.

We used this whole day
To clean, purge and put away
Gifts, decor and appliances.

By 4pm,
Not only had I done 3 loads of laundry,
We had sanitized the dishwasher
And fixed it,
We cleaned all the dishes
From yesterday's BIG dinner,
Eaten a lovely Lupper,
And my bedroom,
My living and dining room,
My back bathroom, front porch
And our kitchen were immaculate!

We managed to also get an archway
And another tree lit.

The 2018 calendar is made
And filled in,
Chores on approved dates
And events we already know about
Are posted on it.

John goes back to work tonight,
So the whole evening
Was his to relax and nap.

I went to quarterpalooza.
I did not win anything.
Now John I am heading to bed.

Good night from John  Street

Comments

Popular Posts