Jan 7

01-07-18

Sunday.

Usually the day we have lunch with Dad.
However
Mom was sick
And I am on puffers (brochitis)
So to avoid getting Dad sick
John went to visit alone
And Noah went with him.

Noah (6) slept from 10 to 8:30.
Alex (4) however slept
10 to 10:30!!!!

We all had lunch together
KD and octopus hot dogs.

Then the 3 boys
Headed out to plow out the driveway,
Create a giant snow fort
In the backyard
And then came in for hot chocolate
And fresh mini chip cookies.

Request made for raisin cookies
For the next break.
The 3 of them headed back out
To "work" in the garage.

About 5pm,
I made pizzas for everyone.
Noah - peppers and cheese
Alex - cheese
Deb - cheese ham and onion
John - everything available.

I laughed when I served 1\2
Of a Pizza to each person.
My jaw dropped when they all ate it!
Raisin cookies for dessert.

Peanut butter cookies requested
For movies tonight.
So while I washed dishes,
They went in the oven,
And John got the kids into pjs.

The kids chose the emoji movie
And we snacked on peanut butter cookies.
Next Boss Baby and popcorn.

Hoping to see my 3 tired men tucked in and asleep in the next 30 minutes.

I have Remicade
In North London at 9 tomorrow
And first we have 2 boys
To get back to a lonely mom and dad.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts