Jan 8

01-08-18

Naturally I woke up to a ton of snow
On a day I had to drive to North London!
With 2 kids!
I was nervous and almost had John drive,
But once I was on my way
The roads were not so bad.
We played the letter game
Throughout the 1 hour drive.

The nurse frigged up the first IV
And a second site was needed.
I did not even pass out!
I am however bruised.

Spent the 2.5 hours
Catching up on book club reading
And making detailed notes.
Very excited about this years
Project and all the reading.

The drive home was easy.
Got home with a spectacular headache
From the bronchial coughing
I swear originates somewher in hell
Cause it is so deep and painful.

John had snowblown the driveway out
And I made soup and grilled cheese
Before I was sent to bed with a fever.

Slept till about 5
And was allowed to come eat supper
On the main floor.

That lasted till 8 when the coughing started
And I have did not look great.
I was sent back to bed.

Tomorrow is another day!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts