Jan 10

01-10-18

LDO day.

The coughing has subsided
To a raspy wheeze
Or a deep barrel cough.
Not near as painful now.

Got more organizing done
And calendar for 2018 prep
While celebrating a birthday today.

Got home
Wrapped myself in a blanket
And curled up for a few hours.

Prepped some spaghetti sauce
For John's supper
Before heading out to book club.

One of our members got Skype in
And the meeting was a great success.

Home again,
I grabbed a quick plate of pasta
And a piece of pie
Before booting it upstairs
For my 10pm deadline.

Tomorrow is unsure.
If I feel ok,
Donuts with Dad
And then some serious work
On my ridiculously messed up scrap room.

For now,
It's time for some sleep
And I am snuggling down
Into my covers momentarily!

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts