Jan 4

01-04-18

I slept very deeply last night.
I awoke to the noise
Of John arriving home.

He announced that a very nasty storm
Was on its way in,
And he thought I should stay home.

I was up immediately.
It was just snowing,
And today was supposed to groceries
Amongst other things.

I figured get the banking done,
And grab groceries.
Then the snow stopped.

So off I went to see Dad quickly
And drop off donuts.
Then a bread delivery to Mom.

Home again
It was time to get comfy.
My chore list included
Specially laundry, supper
And an online planner update.

Tonight's menu
Was scalloped potatoes and ham.
Carrot cake for dessert.

Stripped the bed one day earlier
So I am excited about sleeping
In my big comfy bed
With clean sheets tonight...
So I went to bed by 9:30pm.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts