Jan 23

01-23-18

An exciting day off
Out playing in London.

Treated myself to breakfast at McDonalds
And then to Penningtons
To shop their "big sale" .
I got a great deal on a new pair of jeans!

Off to Additionelle
Where I bought a dress for my upcoming
50th Birthday party!

Lindt for lunch....

Old Navy had some good deals
And I got some new summer shoes
And white pants!

Home again,
I made some supper.
Leftovers but yummmmy!

The rule here is:
1 new piece of clothing = 1 donation.
So I gutted 2 garbage bags
Of clothing (a lot of dressier stuff)
And 1 garbage bag full of "Stuff"
I did not consider good enough...
And yet they were in MY wardrobe still???

What a feeling!
So I continued cleaning my 8 drawers!
I got rid of pyjamas, shoes and purses too.
I just need 2 bankers boxes, a rod support
And 3 dry cleaner bags to finish up.

The closet is so neat now!
Organized my hanging clothes
And yes I do hang them by colour,
I even downsized my fancy hat collection!

John had a  for a bit tonight
And now he is off to work in the wide world
Of ice skating rinks!
My walk was a sheet of ice by 10pm.

Now I have a date with my Archie comic.

Good night from John Street

Comments

Popular Posts