APRIL 30

April 30th 2017

Sunday is family lunch day.
Off we headed for Valleyview,
to celebrate my birthday.

Mass first,
then cake,
then lunch.

LOVE IT!

I was off about 1pm
as I had a crop to vendor
out in Dorchester.

When I was done there,
it was off to Shoppers
to cash in points
and managed to get
my 2 canvas market umbrellas
FREE!


Unfortunately,
I had left the sun roof open
and it poured rain
before I could get out to close it.

A roll of paper towels
and my interior was detailed!
ugh

Home again
I was wet and cold and grumpy.

John and I ate some more birthday cake,
cheese and crackers
and watched Mr and Mrs Smith.

It is 8:30pm
and I am STILL not warmed up.
I thin me and a tea and my bed
have a date with Archie and Jughead.

John can watch some
kick ass dumb man kinda movie.

Good night and happy last day of April
from the yard of lilac blooms
on John Street.

Comments

Popular Posts