APRIL 5

April 5th 2017

LDO day.
The job today was to get
all Charlotte's paper into kits.

A big job,
but 7 hours later,
a lot of downsizing,
and fiddling
and we are ready
for the next step
in getting her organized.
Over 115 kits were made.

Home again,
I had some supper,
and organized the Easter gifts.
I made the list of what I still need,
and tucked it away again.

The evening included
some cleaning and laundry.
I priced some online items
for a friend who is selling
a bit of her stash too,
then a bit of tv,
and bit of cleaning
got me to this point now.

Tomorrow is a busy morning.
Piano lessons with Dad,
cinnamon buns from Spicers
and then
off to take mom to the doctor.
Followed by a quick trip to London
to order the vertical blinds
for her new house.

For now,
I am just realizing
it is time for bed.

Good night from John Street.


Comments

Popular Posts