APRIL 27

April 27th 2017

Happy Birthday to me!

Donut Thursday.
I met Dad at Valleyview
and he was sitting outside
enjoying the sunshine.
We snacked on donuts
while waiting for the
paratransit bus to pick him up.

Once on the bus,
I headed for our lunch destination.
Dad wanted to take me out
for my birthday,
so we were all meeting
at Swiss Chalet.
One by one we all arrived.

A fun lunch
and then we were off to Walmart.
A bit of shopping later,
Dad was loaded up on his bus
and I was off to check on an order,
then home, where....
I took a nap!
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

At 5pm
Judy and I got ready.
She took me out for a McChicken
(been craving for a couple days)
and then as my designated driver,
she took me to the wine tasting night
at Valleyview with Dad.
It was a lot of fun.

Then we were off to Coffee Culture,
for my cheesecake
and a meet up with friends.

Home after a great day,
I found my balloon arrangement
from my friend at home.

I headed for bed,
and a well deserved restful nights sleep.

Tomorrow is soon enough
to clean up all my lovely gifts
and cards and emails.

Good night from the birthday girl on John Street

Comments

Popular Posts